Pages

martedì 2 giugno 2015

Living room: Ikea Nornas + Forhoja?

Will I went to Ikea today to see the Billy bookcase with doors, but I don't really like the look of it.

I think I'd prefer a material that didn't pretend to be something else... Natural wood looks so much better but my budget is not massive and I also need the bookcases to be shallow as they will have to be in a niche.

All the bookcases seeem so boring...

Then I saw the Nornas chest of drawers... it looks really cool and original and I guess it could even look good in a living room.

But what can I combine it with? I thought about the Nornas bookcase and maybe Forhoja wall shelves above.

I could maybe paint the Nornas chest in different colours (white, grey and possibly also some turquoise)?


***
Update the day after... 
It looks too busy and gimmicky, I think I will get some built-in shelves done when I have some cash, probably 25 to 26 cm deep as the niche is so shallow :-/...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento